Summer season is fast approaching. With this in mind, get ready to hit the outdoors with family and friends as Chevrolet Philippines is now offering its range-topping Trailblazer Z71 SUV with an all-in low down payment of just P98,000.
And that’s just for starters as the American bowtie brand, through its official local distributor The Covenant Car Company, Inc. (TCCCI), has started its Beyond the Ordinary promo which also includes revamped all-in low down payment schemes for its most popular models. Check these out.
Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV
- Top-of-the-line Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x4 Z71 AT – Php 98,000 all-in low down payment
- Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x2 LTX AT – Php 138,000 all-in low down payment
- Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x2 LT AT – Php 118,000 all-in low down payment
Chevrolet Colorado Pickup
- Chevrolet Colorado 4x2 LTX AT – Php 148,000 all-in low down payment
- Chevrolet Colorado 4x2 LT AT – Php 88,000 all-in low down payment
Chevrolet Sail Subcompact Sedan
- Top-of-the-line Chevrolet Sail 1.5L LTZ AT – Php 58,000 all-in low down payment
- Chevrolet Sail 1.5L LT AT – Php 68,000 all-in low down payment
- Chevrolet Sail 1.3L LT MT – Php 58,000 all-in low down payment
Chevrolet Spark Subcompact Hatchback
- Chevrolet Spark 1.4L LT MT – Php 58,000 all-in low down payment
Chevrolet Trax Subcompact Crossover
- Chevrolet Trax LT AT – Php 108,000 all-in low down payment
- Chevrolet Trax LS AT – Php 88,000 all-in low down payment
Every purchase of a Chevrolet vehicle entitles owners to a FREE Chevrolet-Caltex SavePlus Card, providing them with fuel savings on their new Chevy. Do note that Chevrolet Philippines is running this promo up until March 31, 2019 only, though it’s advisable to keep tabs as this may be extended if met with favourable results.
But that’s not all as the Chevrolet Beyond the Ordinary promo also includes the usual perks of owning a brand new Chevy. Leading this list is the 5-year warranty coverage for the Chevrolet Trailblazer and Colorado. This comes with 3-year bumper to bumper warranty plus a 2-year warranty on the Power Train (or upon reaching 100,000 kms, whichever comes first).
Meanwhile, those interested on the Chevrolet Sail, Spark, or Trax will get to enjoy 5-year warranty coverage (or upon reaching 100,000 kms, whichever comes first.
Drop by your nearest Chevrolet dealer now.