Above photo shows the newly opened Caltex station along Manila East Road,Tayuman, Binangonan, Rizal serving the local community with clean and safe Caltex with Techron, the record-breaking fuel.
The days of gasoline station sightings being few and far between are almost over.
This is especially true if you fill up on Caltex with Techron as the fuel and lubricants maker has opened more than a few stations in various parts of the country during the last six months.
As of November 2019, Caltex has inaugurated 20 new filling stations in 2019 alone.
This means more Filipinos can avail of quality fuels wherever they may be in the country.
Now, Caltex with Techron can be found in places such as:
- Puerto Princesa South Road, Sta. Monica, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- JASA Road Sta. Cruz, Lubao, Pampanga
- National Highway, Mawab, Province of Compostela Valley
- Bgy. Saduc, Marawi City, Lanao Del Sur
- Rizal St., Jimenez Misamis Occidental
- National Highway, Diplahan, Zamboanga Sibugay
- Taytay-El Nido Highway, Taytay, Palawan
- Manila East Road, Tayuman, Binangonan, Rizal
- National Highway, Arevalo, Iloilo
- Poblacion, Iriga City, Camarines Sur
- Bgy. Bucana, El Nido, Palawan
What’s more, customers can get more cool deals such as rebates on fuel purchases through rewards cards such as HappPlus and Robinsons Rewards.
Then there is MVP Rewards—the newest partner of Caltex and Chevron Philippines. With the MVP Rewards Card, motorists get P1 back for every 5 liters of fuel purchased.
This translates to more bang for their hard earned buck.
So rest easy wherever you may be knowing that there is a Caltex station that has your back.