It’s unbelievable how time flies by so fast, that it feels just yesterday when Volkswagen Philippines established its business under the helm of the Ayala-owned AC Motors. And now on its 8th year in the biz, Volkswagen Philippines is more than happy to make its customers and followers a part of its celebration in the form of these exciting deals and promos for its select models.
From October 1 to 31, 2021 only, Volkswagen Philippines offers zero downpayment and irresistible cash benefits on its best-selling models. Through Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) or BPI Family Savings Bank, eligible customers who avail of financing can execute a Hold-Out Agreement with the bank with a deposit amount equivalent to a certain percentage of the German vehicle’s price. On top of amortizing the purchase, this same deposit account with BPI benefits the customer’s return on investment through continual earned interest. Meanwhile, cash discounts are offered for cash buyers, which further lowers the SRP of their desired vehicle. All these exclusive deals now make it possible for Filipinos to own their first German vehicle.
The following Volkswagen models will be offered this October at the following discounted prices with its corresponding deposit amounts:
- The Santana starts at P550,000 with a BPI deposit amount for as low as 30% of the total price of 1.4 MPI MT and 20% for its other variants.
- The Santana GTS 180 MPI AT SE can be purchased at P995,000 with a BPI deposit amount of as low as 20% of its price.
- The Lavida 230 TSI DSG SE can be purchased at P918,000 with a BPI deposit amount of as low as 30% of its price.
- The Lamando 1.4 TSI DSG SE starts at P1,494,000 with a BPI deposit amount of as low as 20% of its price.
- The Tiguan 1.4 TSI AT can be purchased at P1,629,000 with a BPI deposit amount of as low as 30% of its price.
- The T-Cross starts at P1,068,000 with a BPI deposit amount of as low as 20% of its price.
Volkswagen’s anniversary deals don’t end there, though! The cherry on top of these offers include the free chattel mortgage fee and the first year comprehensive insurance. Undoubtedly, maximum customer savings are guaranteed so you can instead use that hard-earned money for other important expenses in the household, especially now that the holiday season is fast approaching.
The best time to get your own precision-engineered German car is now. Call your nearest Volkswagen dealership to schedule your test drives and book your reservations at Volkswagen BGC at (02) 8558-5888; Volkswagen Quezon Avenue at (02) 8558-5818; Volkswagen Pampanga at (45) 961-1895; Volkswagen Alabang at (02) 8558-5807; Volkswagen Santa Rosa at (0935) 427-8545; Volkswagen Cebu at (32) 517-8226; Volkswagen Iloilo at (33) 331-2622; Volkswagen Bacolod at (034) 435-7575; and Volkswagen Cagayan de Oro at (088) 851-7960. You may also log on to www.volkswagen.com.ph, for more details.
Like and follow Volkswagen Philippines’ Facebook page and Instagram account at @volkswagenph to keep posted on updates.